Wednesday 15 October 2014

Tag Tuesday-Autumn Extravaganza


This week the theme for Tag Tuesday is Autumn Extravaganza.

It really feels like Autumn now. The nights are getting darker, 
there is a chill in the air, the leaves are starting to turn,
and berries and fruits are abundant.
I was really pleased with the Autumn Extravaganza theme,
as in art class we are doing an Autumn Project. In preparation
for a painting we have been collecting ideas for autumn, so it
fits in well with the tag! If you want to see the start of my Autumn Project
you can view it on my blog here

For my tag I have made an Autumn wreath, filled with the fruits of autumn.
It is painted in watercolour, with accents in gel pens. The brown background
 represents bark, and was a rubbing with Inktense blocks over fabric
 for texture. The border is Washi tape.  It is finished off with 
a sprinkling of autumn leaves, made using a Martha Stewart maple
 leaf cutter, which I bought in the USA a 
couple of years ago. I photographed my tag on some of the
 pictures I have collected for my project.







No comments:

Post a Comment